PE Links – All years
1) Joe Wicks https://youtu.be/Rz0go1pTda8
Daily PE lessons at 11am every weekday. Previous lessons can be found in playlist.
2) PE with Mr Dineen – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0v3wh7wfXI
PE lessons with an actual PE teacher. Key Stage One Friendly. 20 mins lessons.
3) Diverse Dance Mix https://www.facebook.com/pg/diversedancemix/videos/?ref=page_internal
Daily Dance Lessons everyday 1.30pm. Previous days on page.
4) Dance in a chair https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mED9CY-uYeY
Short 13 minute lessons from DDMIX. Key Stage 1 & 2
5) Lesson Plans by DDMIX ‘Boxing’ https://ddmixforschools.com/1980s-intro/
Activity ideas for Key Stage 2.
6) Let’s Move – Dance https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03g64pk/episodes/player
A series of easy to follow audio PE lessons with different themes. Between 10 – 20 minutes long Key Stage 1 appropriate.
7) Dance – Time to Move https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03g64pl
A series of audio dance lessons for older Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. 20 minutes
8) Dance Workshop – https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03g64pm
A series of audio lessons for Key Stage 2. – Good for a group of children. 20 minutes
Kids 20 Minute workouts with PE coach. Key Stage 1 and 2. Workouts in playlist.
10) Cosmic Kids Yoga – https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga/playlists?disable_polymer=1
Kids Yoga for all ages. 8 minutes to an hour. Over 100 themed videos. – App also available.
11) BBC Super Movers – https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/supermovers
Interactive videos for Key Stage 1 and 2 children. – Links with other subjects.
12) Go Noodle – https://www.gonoodle.com/
Child friendly videos to encourage movement with certificates when completed. All ages. App also available.
13) Smiling Minds – www.smilingmind.com.au/
Short audio sessions to help with mindfulness. App also available.
14) Premier League Stars – https://plprimarystars.com/resources?filter%5Bsubject%5D%5B%5D=PE&viewSample=SamplePack
Activities and games for all children.
15) Active Kids Do Better – https://www.activekidsdobetter.co.uk/
Videos, games and activities to encourage movement. Key Stage 1 and 2.
16) Jump Start Jonny – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8PDFwCV0HHcl08-1SzdiBw
Series of videos for Key Stage 1 and 2. 10- 20 minutes long.